Prince Hotels News
We, the Prince Hotels, have developed the Prince Safety Commitment as a new protocols for hygiene and disinfection, which will be applied starting to provide our guests with safe environment to enjoy staying with us, clean spaces.
We are very much looking for world to welcoming back you as we will ready by the time our guests start travelling again.
1. Stronger employee hygiene system
We will thoroughly implement body temperature measurement, hand washing, gargling, and disinfection before start of work, and our staff will wear masks or face shields when carrying out work duties. As well as distributing sanitizer to all employees, we will emphasize hygiene training and rigorously maintain individual health management while striving to provide warm hospitality to our guests.
2. Health check for guests
- Hotel guests
We will ask all stay guests to fill out a self-check sheet when checking into the hotel.
- Diners at restaurants
We will ask all patrons to disinfect their hands and take their temperature when entering our restaurant.
3. Cleaning and disinfection Promotion
We will be thoroughly disinfecting surfaces frequently touched by many people such as equipment and facilities in restaurants, guest rooms, and others in particular.
- Installing sanitizer
We will make a disinfectant available for free usage to our guests by installing it at such places as hotel entrances, restaurant entrances, and others on all restaurant tables so that guests can use it to disinfect their hands.
- Stronger measures for disinfection at our restaurants
Each time our restaurant guests finish their meal, we will not only clean but disinfect the table they are occupied so that it is ready for the next guests to dine safety and with ease.
- Introduction of “Safety stickers”
A “Safety sticker” will be affixed to the door of any guest room that has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to clearly indicate that no-one has entered after cleaning, enabling guests to enter the room feeling safe.
4. Thorough countermeasures to prevent splashing
- Installation of splash prevention screens Acrylic screens will be installed at locations where our staff is in regular contact with our guests, such as front desks and restaurant cashiers.
- Ensuring a social distancing We will establish a minimum 1-meter distance between tables in restaurants.
Acrylic screens(Front desk)