Celebrating Chinese New Year 2018 is a vibrant experience at The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok. Welcome in the Year of the hardworking, resourceful, courageous and talented Rooster on Friday, February 16 2017, and lift the whole family’s spirits over an auspicious special edition lunch or dinner buffet at light and interactive Seasonal Tastes restaurant.
• Seafood on ice station with freshly shucked oysters, Alaskan king crab legs and king prawns
• Pan-fried foie gras served to table
• Grill station with snow fish, salmon, rock lobster, and succulent Australian beef tenderloin and lamb cutlets
• Japanese live station with sushi and sashimi
• Mövenpick ice cream, luscious crème brûlée, chocolate fountain and much more. Seafood & Grill Dinner Buffet is available from Friday to Saturday night at only Baht 2,490 net per person.
Enjoy the energizing atmosphere as skillful chefs create time-honored and innovative dishes in Seasonal Tastes’ live theatre kitchens, collecting plates’ full of your favorite recipes and many more new discoveries. Signature Chinese specialties to explore on the Chinese New Year’s Day Dinner Buffet
featuring auspicious Chinese dishes such as:
Peking duck, Sucking pig, Wok fried five lucky foods and Mapo tofu
Shaokao grilled Lamb, chicken wing with Mala Chinese chili
Black chicken with Chinese herb soup, Jelly fish salad
Roasted duck and ginger pickle pizza, Marinated salmon with chive and lime
Sesame paste dumpling with ginger syrup and Assorted Chinese dessert
Price at THB 1,999 net from 18.00-22.30 hrs.
To make a reservation please call 02 207 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Visit us on www.westingrandesukhumvit.com and find us on www.facebook.com/westinbangkok or follow us on Instagram @westinbangkok