AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 TASTES WITH A SPECTACULAR EATCATION AT JW MARRIOTT
Travel with your taste buds and enjoy the exhilarating international dining experience without leaving your hometown. From now until 30 September 2020, spice up your staycation and embark on a gastronomic journey at JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, where you will explore 80 fascinating flavours from around the world presented by the talented culinary team.
Showcasing the diversity of epicurean influences across the hotel’s distinctive restaurants, this “Eatcation” journey allows you to savour scrumptious tastes from varied choices featuring 80 ingredients or tastes inspired or sourced globally. Highlights include scallops from the United States, king crab legs from Japan, Boston lobsters from Canada, Iberico pork from Spain, salmons from Norway, truffles from Italy, asparagus from Australia and so on. During your stay in the hotel, pamper yourself with the expansive buffet spread at JW Café and The Lounge, the elevated authentic Cantonese delicacies at Man Ho Chinese Restaurant, delicious grills and modern classics at Flint, as well as the daily fresh catch at Fish Bar.
JW Eatcation Package
From now until 30 September 2020, the package includes:
– One night accommodation in a well-appointed guest room
– Daily buffet breakfast for two persons
– One of the below dining options (priced from HK$2,280 per room per night) / Two of the below dining options (priced from HK$2,880 per room per night) for two persons:
– JW Café buffet lunch
– The Lounge buffet lunch (from Monday to Saturday only)
– Man Ho Chinese Restaurant set menu
– Fish Bar set menu
– Flint set menu (from Monday to Friday only)
– JW Café buffet dinner (with a supplement of HK$600 for two persons)
All prices are subject to 10% service charge. A 3-day advance reservation for your choice of restaurants is required.
Call: +852 2810 8366
Book now: https://bit.ly/JWEatcation